Square Enix have today released the first patch for the Final Fantasy XV demo, following feedback from players who played the previous version. Below is a list of some of the additions and changes players will see in the new version:
- You can now take on one of the mysterious big lake creatures (a Catoblepas) though Square have suggested that it’s not going to be an easy fight.
- You can warp out of battle in certain locations.
- There’s a new method of dodging.
- More character interactions.
- New combo attacks involving all four members of the party.
- More side quests.
- Stabilised performance.
- Camera and targeting tweaks.
- General bug fixes and balancing.
It all sounds pretty good to me! Although I’m not too sure if I’ll be taking on a Catoblepas straight away. Check out the trailer below for a sneak peek.