Gears of War 4 will be dropping a new patch soon to include wings 6-10, these are like call of duty prestige’s with players looking to earn a set amount of experience before having the option to “re up” their characters.
A small patch, which dropped last week, allowed players to continue to re up 10 to 15 with this patch further pushing the hardcore audiences chance to become a more prestigious rank. The bonus wings 6-10 will be treated like bonus levels granting credit bonuses every time they re up.
Each new set of wings includes rules of:
- Same XP requirements as Wings 5
- Same bonus credits per level as Wings 5
- No associated weapon skin rewards at this time
- An emblem matching the in-game Wings icon you’ll get with each re up
Beginning Tuesday next week, we will be rolling out the following skins:
– Gearsmas Rewards (Flaming and Midnight Omen)
– Season 2 Rewards
– A fixed rollout for Thanksgibbing / Flaming Snub Rewards
Skins may not appear instantly. Please allow until the following week.
— The Coalition Studio (@CoalitionGears) January 31, 2018
New skins will also be included into the game which are the Flaming and Midnight Omen that should work towards the Better Than Bacon achievement.