Glasgow, U.K. – 28 January 2014. www.xblgamerhub.com re-launches itself on Friday 31st January 2014 at 1000am GMT.
Founded in 2009 by CEO Gavin Divers. XBL Gamerhub has developed itself into being the largest independent Xbox community website in the UK. XBL Gamerhub was a community website designed to allow Xbox 360 gamers meet and organise their own multiplayer gaming experiences with friends and random players alike via the unique XBLG Gaming Events System.
It is also a place where the community could debate, discuss, comment and post on games, news, press releases etc. It was a place where the community had the opportunity to express themselves using the Community Blogs giving them an outlet for expression on par with the gaming press. But this has all now been surpassed by the launch of the new site platform.
On the 31st of January 2014 XBLGamerhub.com will return to the internet after a month of updating and improving the website. The new updated XBLGamerhub has brand new and updated features of the previous site, whilst bringing brand new features, experiences and even more chances to show the world who you are and what you’re made of!
XBLG site provides an opportunity to arrange multiplayer games with users of similar ability and who speak the same language, come from the same country or are even from the same postcode! The benefits of this mean you will have a self-managed and self-created online gaming experience. You can decide who you play with and when. This will increase your social online gaming experience and you have the opportunity to make new friends through the use of XBLGamerhub.
“We have created a gaming paradise where the gamer has the opportunity to read news, reviews, watch videos, find friends, organise custom matches or express your love of gaming through your own community blogs and art gallery.” – Gavin Divers
I’m pleased to let you in on some of the features we will be rolling out either on launch or in the coming weeks:
- Create your own event – schedule games for anyone on the site to join.
- Community blogging – add your own content to our site.
- Create groups within our custom “gamer hub” for like-minded gamers.
- Gaming News and Reviews.
- Staff blogs with articles on gaming, technology, the industry and the wider world.
- Technology Reviews.
We currently have:
- Over 16,000 dedicated community members.
- Almost 7,000 followers on Twitter.
- Almost 5,000 likes on Facebook.
- Video content sponsored by Roxio ranging from reviews and play through clips to video interviews and our very own gaming show.