Pumped BMX Pro is the fourth installment of the popular freestyle BMX game from Curve Digital and Yeah Us! Games. The previous three have been on mobile and I personally really enjoyed them.
Having ridden dirt jumps and skate-parks on both BMX and MTB bikes for many years the feel of the game was just spot on, with you having to pump the landings and pop off the lips to make all the jumps. This is so satisfying on big lines, and is even fun without the tricks if flow is your thing. There are however loads of tricks and trick modifiers to really crank the style, and every one can be done in a spin and/or flip giving hundreds of trick combos. However, I never felt like I was playing a superhero who could 1080 triple-whip any jump with the correct button combo. Tricks feel realistic and rewarding in these games.
So, onto the new arrival:
• There will be 60 levels to ride on that increase in difficulty, each with their own trick challenges to complete. Medals will be rewarded upon completion and go towards global leaderboard rankings.
• Choose from 15 riders who all have their own unique bikes, if you don’t like theirs you can use the bike designer to make your own.
• Over 40 tricks to master including spins, flips and grinds.
• More than 200 challenges, each one harder than the last.
• Ragdoll physics for when you hang up or overshoot.
I really can’t wait to give this a go, if you feel the same and want to get your shred on then you can purchase it now from the Xbox store. Oh and did I mention it’s also just been added to game pass? No excuses now, get in that blue groove and pump some jumps!
If you want to know more about XBLG, then head on over to our About Us page.