Saber Interactive have just recently released a new trailer for the upcoming World War Z game based on the blockbuster film. Along with the trailer comes some new information regarding the multiplayer side of the game, including five new game modes.
World War Z is primarily a four-player co-operative game pitting you against massive swarms of AI controlled zombies in PvE combat. Just announced are 5 new multiplayer modes but with a twist – these are all a PvPvE experience.
Each game mode will feature swarms of zombies, forcing the tide of play and making it inevitable that the two opposing teams of players will have to fight a battle on two fronts. The game modes you will be battling it out for victory in are:
• Scavenge Raid – players race to secure resources across the map to win
• Vaccine Hunt – players must pick up and hold an object to earn point for the team.
• Swarm Deathmatch – Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
• Swarm Domination – Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
• King of the Hill – Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
These will all be available in the game when it launches sometime later this year. To keep updated on the game visit their website, you can also follow the game on Facebook, Twitter @WWZTheGame and Instagram @WWZGame.
If you want to know more about XBLG, then head on over to our About Us page.